Welcome to the Winter weather in Central Europe simulator!
With this simulator you will practice forecasting in winter weather
conditions in Croatia by using satellite data as well as synoptic maps and
Your task will be to make a general forecast for three different
areas in the country in the upcoming days and if necessary issue warnings.
If you need to refresh your knowledge about RGBs you can visit the link below:
To control the animations (play, stop, previous, next, etc.) use the buttons above the images:
Recommendations for better experience during the simulation and known bugs:
- Use Firefox (not mandatory, but recommended)
- Do NOT click F5 or hit the 'Refresh' button in the web browser as the simulator will start from the beginning
- When the clock strikes full hour and your image queue doesn't refresh (you don't get new data) click again on that specific data or click on something else and then again on your desired data
- When trying to access specific material and the button seems as not working, click again on that specific data or click on something else and then again on your desired data
- (When using Chrome and when in the main simulator window) When the shift ends you have to click multiple times on 'OK' button on top of the screen to be transferred to the Conclusion / Summary page
Enjoy your simulated shift!